Wednesday, May 13, 2009

exam! 10 more days!!

it's been a long time since i last blogged. Finally a short break, I did quite badly in my first paper( everyone does so)..coz the paper is like..so freaking hard =.= not enough time to think at all!
then today just finished second paper..i think it's easy..but i hope i din got trick ..haha

These few days...keep talk to my coursemates... We talk about future. About what we gonna become..instead of studies. Studies is just a small little part in life..HELL YEAH! but at least dun fail that shit! My mind keep thinking about post-exam activities..really hope to play kau kau. The best part is..i din look for intership or part-time job..gonna goyang kaki at home for 4 months!! muahahaha

next paper will be on monday, den friday, den saturday!~ i can't think of a reason why they wanna put it on saturday, but anyway..some1 suggested to go clubbing, will consider about it.
Exam is keeping me away from being emo.. really "hmm dak han" lor... consequences of skipping classes or sleep in class~~ learning new things instead of revision.

so..Let's countdown for my summer break!! YUHOO~~ T minus 10~

1 comment:

Ida Than said...

wah.. so happy noh u..!!
ish! 4 months.. i only have 2 weeks. #@%#^%$&&
I JEALOUS!