Monday, April 27, 2009

IT"S WEEKENDS!! nah...today is tuesday lah

haha, well, since i have one follow of this blog... i got to say something about it!!
The previous week, 3 assignments in a week ..WTF really...busy till no time to emo jo.
What it come next is...weekends! The first weekends of my study break. Well..first thing to do...arrange those notes.... this is probably the second time i seeing them, cause right after i get it..i throw it aside..haha
These days, many ppl would just contact me just for the sake of RC... fuck..I'm quitting it soon la... don't take game so seriously la dude..=.= But with the kindness within me, i helped them la...since most of them oso quite leng lui....but dun have cute girl keh...sien lo!!
Oh yea, i made a quiz in facebook, about how much u know about sau liang gan blah blah...
Quite many ppl took it.....unexpectly..i tot i was so insignificant...haha.
Gayly none of them get it all right, I actually said to myself..whoever got it all right gotta get something from me..maybe a meal? or just watever la..haha...
These week yanz talked to me about his gf's stuff. Alright, things started like this... i intro-ed this girl to him...they so met the first time. not exactly intro-ed to him oso la.. my commerce friends are all girls, my mechanical friends all boys...i just trying to balance the hormone. So...afterthat, that girl go china study le...so they can't meet anymore right?
When that girl back from china..they 2 got 2gether...=.= use msn oso can together le..geng chao lo! I think they 2 also play play oni de la...not so serious lo...but watever la..i don't wanna care aledi...this yanz still ask me help him.
So erm, i talked to su yi about it lo..since those girl last time same gang 1..talking halfway..this joanne 10 years nvr msg me..suddenly come msg me, coz i ask yanz to advise her to take initiative to chat with others else she come back sure cham ady 1.

Must be Yanz told her lo... c me heart soft wan come "DO" me first. Well, if she ever recalls, who treated her best last time when she's in malaysia campus? But after wat she did, i had real dissapointments, i tried to give her second chance..but i feel this friendship is so fake le....macam meaningless. And the main prob is i dun wan be orang tengah la...u two geh prob sendiri kenot solve meh.... wan me ask help u make friend... They aledi my friend mah...is You suppose to approach them..not me lo...=.=

But anyway, i started to backup my life in next sem aledi lo. I don't want alwiz stick to the same ppl, i joined club and be a comitee alone.. Yeah, i practically dunno anyone there =.= But i dunno how the hell they noticed me be4. I think i'm recovering from missing someone who went to aus ady... now i got abit feel wanna go kai kai ady^^

Talk about that girl who went aus, really kik sao. I helping quite some ppl solve their problems, but mine?? NO solution keh... i can sit there and wait die nia... nah jk... i gonna wait till she come back la! For now i think it worths la..rather than i have a gf..den she come back liao...den how o? i dun wanna hurt anyone lo..

LOL...everything in this world connects..talk about hurting anyone... That yanz say... I choose her because i think she is "cheap" so i have my freedom even i pak tor with her. I asked him, if u found a better one leh? Fei her lo =.=

He sumore advise me to do so....say i dun have gf be4 my observation time too long. I tell him, i not like u lo... i kenot play play de >.< Coz in the end i think will hurt myself more la...i go in so deep everytime.

Let's see, recently chat with a girl who's studying Flight attendance. Wow...really quite leng lui 1 lo..in future sure many ppl chase!! Maybe will intro to my leng zai friends la...since not my cup of tea oso =(

And to my friends... i alwiz intro leng luis to u all...why u all nvr intro cute girls to me geh..ZZzzzZz

ok la..quite late ady...with my typing speed really creating noise pollution lo..
i'll stop here and continue study!!
Dear fluids mechanics i'm coming!! muakz~

1 comment:

Ida Than said...

wei wei wei. am i cute? :P
HAHAHAHHA...
*feel like vomit*

Btw, so many leng lui dun see u intro to me geh. sad lor.