Saturday, April 11, 2009

12/4

yea..i guess i will blog everyweek.
my feelings this week, hmm..kinda good i guess, still getting used to it.
I feel in love with a song of 动力火车 named 愛上你不如爱上海.
really got feel lo... i guess i'm emo all these while because i'm still single?
the sad case is... i nvr met someone suitable for me..even i do..she'll not be around me.
sometimes i really wondered, am i really that bad? or my yuan fen is not here yet?

i starting living infront of pc, in the world of internet again. this weekend i never contacted any friends, just merely online and online. furthermore, all the people i chatting with is my net friend.

some time before this, i'm trying to hard to get away with life infront of Pc..because i know in the end, this is not bringing me to anywhere...i'm just spending all my time with my net friends. This will make me a person who's only not lonely when i'm online, and if something happened to my internet, i would die. I tried not to be that type of person, but i guess...fated, i just can't get over with it.

summer break is coming soon, i'm sort of hoping it to come soon, at the same time i worried.. wat would i do in that long 4 months summer break? >"< i've thought of looking for a part time, i've nvr worked for anyone else other than family business. Maybe i should learn to c ppl's 脸色 , in that way i will grow into a better person in future and ease me in looking for job in future.

i havent replied kimmy's birthday invitation, actually i would like to attend, but...i dunno..really dunno...... guess i'm getting emo again.

today i gonna talk about one of my net friend, vandy. She appeared at the right time, at times where i really need someone to listened to. We cheers each others, support each other... i kind of like her attitude and characteristic, and curious to know how she will be in real life, afterall, i only see wat she typed and not hearing her voice. Maybe someday when i feels right, i would ask her out...maybe......and of coz..hoping not rejected. i just can't stand anyone rejecting me...i will feel very down.. >"<

hmm.guess i shall continue on my assignments, busy week ahead =) tataz, no1 gonna read this anyway, just myself..=p

1 comment:

Ida Than said...

u still have me reading this...