Friday, April 3, 2009

Weekends....

it's been so long ago...i can't even recall when i start doing this. Basically it's like this, before this, i hang out with friends almost every weekend when i'm back to pj. Then i have this thought in my head, how much i actually mean to others. So, i've decided not to ask anyone out but waiting others to ask me out. And the results is...i only went out with titin for this whole month. Yea...it's really sad, but still...it's truth and i got to accept it.

And...my leng leng...i feel i'm so far away from her now.. ever since i ffk-ed her the last time during her hols. Well..actually not i ffk exactly, because she didn't comfirm the time with me, and didn't try to contact me even i didn't turn out..else i'll surely be there man. and yah...she doesn't trust me, but still she said she always treat me as her gor gor.. I've been giving her all the support i can and tried hard to be close with her..but i think i failed. So, it comes to the conclusion, i'm really tired for all these.. i not gonna purposely treat a person good now..but let destiny decide it.

And now...my heng dai aka kimmy, she just got her new bf now~~ prob coz i din turn up the last hiking which i promised her. Well, but i still happy for her..and hope that is really a good guy.

watelse.. esther liew... yah... this girl hor...very bad 1. That day her birthday i wanna celebrate with her..she say yin not going so let's wait for the next time. Then i ask her to wait herself slowly lo... i feel too insignificant once again, so the next time she asked her out..i actually didn't turn up.. not because i don't care..but..i guess i really can't stand it anymore..

next next...doreen~ argh...miss her so much la..my buddy wei!! i think she's one of the good girl i met in my life...need thank wan jinn la..for intro-ing. But, she actually left me and went aus to study, now i got heart prob oso dunno wan tell who lor..so miss her >.<

su yi~ erm...eversince doreen left and her bf went aus, i feel that i'm not close to her anymore. Everytime i ask her out she tell me dun wan...gek sei me.. i oso lazy talk to her. But...she's once an important person in my life..so even lazy talk to her...also have to lar when she sees me..xD.
no la...i actually still cared for her, but... i'll only be there when she look for me...since she wanna put more effort in her studies and hide in room to chat with her bf.

All the names mentioned above are those ppl i wish to hang out with actually... and none of them is there for me...all out of my expectation. I feel really lonely and moody... perharps i should start joining more uni's event so that i can know more new peoples....

I'm really tired...i hope to reset...go to a place where nobody knows me....and start a new life

1 comment:

Ida Than said...

u still have me lar... ish~